Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sand Timer teaches LIFE COUNT DOWN

I was diverted to think little bit more towards the creator of the universe since I got a nice experience with sand timer which is with one of my friends at sabaragamuwa university.  When I saw the sand timer it lets the sand on the top to downwards for certain time. 

I just make the sand timer upside down and was looking at the timer. Little bit little the sand on the top travels down to the bottom space. This is more equivalent to our life. Each and every seconds like the sand dust. The time goes whether we like or not. It is not in our hands to stop or re-adjust the time at all.

Still I'm really sad, am I ready to meet the creator of the universe when deaths take me away ! ! !

Indeed not. How much I lived with the life of the role model ? ? ? A good lesson learnt that, I have only minor time to go to meet the creator. In between I need to be ready to meet the creator with smile.

May the creator of the universe guide the straight path to all ! ! ! 

No comments: